Welcome to Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront
In 1885 Thomas Edison built his winter home along the banks of the beautiful Caloosahatchee River.
The Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront overlooks the very same waterway Edison enjoyed over a hundred years ago. While the Fort Myers skyline has grown through the years, the natural charm and allure of the Caloosahatchee remains.
Just minutes from Harborside Event Center, Red Sox Spring Training Field, and historic downtown Fort Myers shopping and dining, the Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront is in a prime location whether visiting for work or play.
- Special Fort Myers Corporate Hotel Rates
- Spacious rooms with river views
- Heated pool and sundeck along the water
- Private pier and boat dock
- High-Speed Internet access in all rooms
- Meeting space for up to 40 people
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Hotels The Edison-Ford Winter Estates
- Hotels Near Harborside Event Center
- Hotels Near Red Sox Spring Training Field
- Hotels Near The Shell Factory
- Hotels Near Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
- Hotels Near Great Fort Myers shopping and dining